***SPAM*** Re: [ofa-general] Re: 1.5 roadmap

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:37:29 PDT 2009

> I think we all agree on this, that we do not want to put large blocks of non-reviewed code > into OFED. My point was that I think that Mellanox has the goal to get the reviews done > before it is accepted into OFED 1.5

Woody, per the roadmap link, the feature freeze is in May 7th - which
is 30 days from now... as things are going I don't see more than ONE
of EoIB, IBoE, FCoIB being reviewed and merged into Roland's for-next
branch on that date (actually I see well how none of them are accpeted
on that date). So we are talking again theory - anyway, this way or
another, lets make sure the gate is closed for non reviewed/accepted
code by May 7th (or whenever the group decides). Saying all that, I
would be more then happy to review and assist in acceptance of the
EoIB driver and IBoE patch set - just show us the code...

Or.