[ofa-general] Question on dat_ep_post_rdma_write with DAT_COMPLETION_SUPPRESS_FLAG.

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Thu Feb 12 14:48:36 PST 2009

>However, when I used DAT_COMPLETION_SUPPRESS_FLAG
>at server side and the data been transfered is larger than 128KB,
>there is an event come to the server side with rdma write cookie.

You are most likely running into access violations or some other
error. You should see the following message with any DTO error:

"DTO completion ERR: status %d, op %s, vendor_err 0x%x - %s\n"

What is the DTO event status on the server side?

>Is there an limitation on the size of data been transfered?

based on the HCA max_msg_sz, usually 2GBytes (ibv_devinfo -v).

-arlin