[ofa-general] Re: pick the outgoing HCA based on the IP used for bind

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Feb 13 10:19:43 PST 2009

>I wasn't sure if you actually run the whole test or just let rdma_bind
>to be called and see the above. Anyway, if you send me a patch with
>the prints you've added, I can repeat it in my setup and we'll see.

I let ucmatose run successfully.  It's kind of a hassel for me to generate a
patch for this (I made them directly on the kernel code on my test systems), but
these are the changes:

rdma_translate_ip (addr.c)
Add printk after ip_dev_find to display the ip and dev variables.

cma_acquire_dev (cma.c)
Add printk after ib_find_cached_gid to display cma_dev and id_priv->id.port_num