[ofa-general] RDMA write with immediate data.

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Fri Feb 20 18:59:37 PST 2009

>> Do you have receive's posted at the remote side for immed data?
>>
>Nope, the remote side didn't got an event, (dat_evd_wait timed out).
>The way to find out the immed data is to check the out going
>parameter &event of dat_evd_wait function.

I don't understand your answer. Do you have a receive buffer pre-posted
on the EP to receive the inbound immediate data? Just waiting on the
event in not enough. For immediate data you don't need a buffer associated
with the work request but you do need the work request posted for each
inbound rdma_write with immed that is expected.

-arlin