[ofa-general] Re: About create_qp_flags merging

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Thu Jan 8 14:16:23 PST 2009

 > You've told me that you're not going to merge the create_qp_flags
 > patches because they are stuck behind XRC.
 >
 > However, I reposted new patches in December that don't rely on the XRC
 > patches.

a) your patches look pointless, because they add a new userspace
   interface and then don't actually hook anything in libibverbs up to
   the new interface.

b) is there any reason why your patches are so important that I should
   skip merging the XRC work that was submitted before yours and jump to
   apply yours first?

 - R.