[ofa-general] RE: About create_qp_flags merging

Ron Livne ronli at voltaire.com
Sun Jan 11 00:19:32 PST 2009

a) I added this new verb in order to expose the creation flag
	IB_QP_CREATE_BLOCK_MULTICAST_LOOPBACK from the kernel to
userspace.
	We want to let the user the option to choose it as a creation
flag if 	they want.
	If you'll merge it in, I'll post a patch to support it in
rdma_cm.
	Currently the only component using this flag is IPOIB.

b) I know that XRC was submitted before my patches.
	However, since I don't know when the XRC will be merged,
	I reposted a series of patches that don't need the XRC in order
to 	apply mine.

Ron