[ofa-general] Compilation errors with OFED 1.4.1/ 1.4

Evan Fraser Evan.Fraser at rms.com
Wed Jun 17 10:14:32 PDT 2009

Hi Rajouri,

>I'm trying to build a kernel module using OFED 1.4.1 on SLES 10 Update 2
>(2.6.16.60-0.21-smp) and I get the below compilation errors.

OFED didn't compile for me on that kernel either.  Apply the SLES updates to upgrade your kernel etc.  I found it compiles fine against kernel 2.6.16.60-0.34-smp.

Evan Fraser

Senior Systems Analyst
Peninsular House, 30 Monument Street
London EC3R 8NB, United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 7444 7860
Mobile +44 75 9024 5788
evan.fraser at rms.com
www.rms.com

This message and any attachments contain information that may be RMS Inc.
confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), and have received
this message in error, any use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited.   If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and permanently deleting
the message from your computer and/or storage system.