[ofa-general] Compilation errors with OFED 1.4.1/ 1.4

Rajouri Jammu rajouri.jammu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:17:55 PDT 2009

Thanks for the response Evan.
It appears to me that this is a problem in OFED 1.4.1 since the header file
in /usr/src/ofa_kernel/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h is referring to data
structures that are not present in the SLES 10 u 2 kernel.

However, someone else indicated it was a problem in our code.

Btw, my code compiled fine with OFED 1.3.1 on the same kernel.

What 'am I missing?

Thanks.