[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** mvapich 1.1 and multipath

Sergey sssmolniy at mail.ru
Sat Mar 7 11:22:35 PST 2009

 Hi,
   Sorry to my english
   May be anybody know about this ?
   How mpi process addressing the message to destination (rank 0 send rank 1)? Through LID, GID, QP ID or anything else? Where from mpi sender to know destination LID ?
   Can I strictly define outgoing LIDs for specific mpi process ?
   For example, with LMC = 3, a sender: rank 0, lid 1 communicate with rank 1 and rank 2
   I want strictly define using multilid 4 for sending rank 0 to rank 1 (multilid 4 = DestLID for rank0 -> rank1)
   Thanks for all
   With best regards