[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** mvapich 1.1 and multipath

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Mar 7 21:11:31 PST 2009

Sergey,

We have answered to your similar questions on mvapich-discuss list.
Below is a copy of the reply.

Matt

***

Messages are sent based on LIDs and QPs. Right now there is no mechanism
to set output LIDs directly. If you use the VIADEV_USE_LMC=1 (MVAPICH) or
MV2_USE_HSAM=1 (MVAPICH2) it should try to spread traffic for you to
maximize performance.

What is the reason for needing this fine-grained control?

Thanks,

Matt