[ofa-general] Problem executing IB Verbs/RDMA code via JNI

David Dillow dave at thedillows.org
Thu May 21 13:34:15 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 21:31 +0500, Zafar Gilani wrote:
> This is my second message on the list. This one is exactly same as
> first one, my previous did not receive any replies. I will be thankful
> if anyone could point out the problem in the code files. Problem is
> explained below:

You sent several almost identical messages to this list in a very short
period of time, with a question that while not exactly "could you do my
homework for me?" is not too far removed. You then complain that you did
not get a response within 12 hours, 8+ hours of which the US contingent
of this list were likely asleep or otherwise away from their computers.
The rest of the list was likely trying to solve their own problems at
their workplace. This is a mostly volunteer effort; I don't think many
people, if any, get paid to monitor this list.

While people here are generally interested in helping people out, I
think your expectations may need to be adjusted a bit closer to reality.