[Ofa_boardplus] This weeks XWG meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 20:13:06 PST 2020

I'm going to be on the road during this Thursday's meeting.  I might be able to join on the phone, but no promises.  Phil has agreed to run the meeting in my absence.  The agenda is mainly his project anyway, so that works out well :-).

The only major item on the agenda is discussions about the SNIA work register, which has been moving forward and gaining steam.  Phil would like member input before going into a meeting with the SNIA strategic alliance council this Thursday.

Logistics:

https://www.openfabrics.org/xwg2-meeting/

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>