[Ofa_boardplus] OFA Board---November 19, 2020 Board Meeting Minutes

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Nov 19 11:15:48 PST 2020

To be clear, we opted to move the December Board meeting to Dec. 3rd from the 17th in order to encourage more participation.  We also opted to cancel the Nov. 26 XWG meeting due to it being a U.S. holiday and participation would be expected to be very low.  If people will please make a note to attend the Dec. 3rd Board meeting, we anticipate voting on the 2021 budget.  Thank you.