[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for next week's Board meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 10:11:26 PDT 2023

As mentioned, we moved the Board meeting from this week to next week.

This was partially because we wanted to potentially vote on redoing
the Bylaws vote, and we didn't have the necessary pre-notice for
people to be prepared.  As this agenda is going out well ahead of
time, that won't be an issue next week.  See you all there.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD