[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda, Votable items for next week's Board meeting, Proxy Ballot

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 07:53:45 PDT 2023

Several Board members indicated that they can't make next week's Board
meeting.  In an effort to accomplish the goals on next week's agenda,
I am sending out this as a proxy ballot for those members who can't
attend next week.  Please return your proxy to the ofa_boardplus
mailing list prior to next week's meeting and we'll incorporate your
proxy vote into the tally.

Votable items:

Election of Chair for a 2 year term:
Nominees -
    Doug Ledford
        ___  Yes
        ___  No
        ___  Abstain

Election of Secretary for a 2 year term:
Nominees -
    Michael Aguilar
        ___  Yes
        ___  No
        ___  Abstain

Vote to approve the attached OFA Policies.  This draft is a very
slightly modified version of the August 2021 review package policies
that all member companies have already reviewed.  The modifications
from that document are:

Removed the "Private and Confidential" header from the document
Pre-emptively add an adopted date of 6/15/23
Added the 5/18/23 adoption date of the Bylaws
No other changes of substantive nature, but two formatting changes
were made (add a blank line between paragraphs that didn't have a
blank line between them)

In order to allow Board members to cast a proxy vote on these
policies, we will need to limit the general policies vote to the
document as it stands, without friendly modifications/amendments.
Once the policy document is in place, we can engage in future
modifications/amendments as needed.  For those Board members who can't
make the next Board meeting:

Votable item:

Vote on the OFA Policies Draft - Votable 06-15-2023 as attached to this email
 ___  Yes
 ___  No
 ___  Abstain

Thanks everyone for your attention to these matters.
--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD