[Ofa_boardplus] Minutes from today's Board meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 10:53:22 PDT 2023

We did not have a general quorum for today's meeting.  However, for those
items that we had proxy votes, we had sufficient proxies in addition to in
person votes to establish a quorum for those specific items.

With that in mind,

Doug Ledford was elected for another 2 year term as Chair
Michael Aguilar was elected for another 2 year term as Secretary
The proposed policies, as distributed to this list last week on June 9th
were adopted as the OFA's new general Policies document

Thanks everyone, both in person and proxies!

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD