[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for today's Board meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Nov 30 09:15:51 PST 2023

Reminder, we moved the Board meeting for Nov. to today in order to avoid
conflicting with SC23 and the US Thanksgiving holiday.

Today is a recap of the activities at SC23 plus some discussion on what
meetings to hold in the month of December.  Agenda attached.

I am experiencing an Internet outage, and have hooked my laptop up to my
phone via tether to get this agenda out.  Michael has agreed to run the
meeting for me.  I'll try to join, but no promises.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD