[Ofa_boardplus] Proposed new Membership Policy

Leininger, Matthew L. leininger4 at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 21 09:51:30 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Unfortunately, due to a project review,  I won’t be able to make the meeting today.

LLNL is issuing a proxy vote of ‘Yes’ on the changes.

Thanks,

-Matt

------
Matt L. Leininger, Ph.D.
leininger4 at llnl.gov
925.422.4110  Office
925.337.5475 Mobile
Senior Principal HPC Strategist
Livermore Computing
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

From: Ofa_boardplus <ofa_boardplus-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org> on behalf of Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 9:44 AM
To: Ofa_boardplus <ofa_boardplus at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: [Ofa_boardplus] Proposed new Membership Policy

The attached Word file is the prior adopted policy with change tracking turned on (except for the header that labels the policy document) and the only change we are proposing highlighted in the change tracking.  We will review this during the Board meeting.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com<mailto:dledford at redhat.com>>