[openfabrics-ewg] We are planning to test this stack - what is its status ?

Richard Frank Richard.Frank at oracle.com
Tue Apr 18 15:49:59 PDT 2006

Sorry if these are questions already answered - if there is an FAQ -
please let us know.

Has any testing been done on the RDS ULP ?

What generic IP tests currently exist to test RDS ?

How stable is the current RC3 release ?

We (Oracle) are preparing / planning to test this stack - but we can
only do it once. Therefore, we need to test the stack when it is very
stable.

At a minimum - RDS should run the Oracle standalone crload test cases
provided to SilverStorm.

As well, we are planning to test SRP, iSER/iSCSI, SDP, and IPOIB ?

Is there a hardware compatibility list / matrix ?

What about install / setup instructions ?

How do we file bugs ?

Thank you

Rick