[openfabrics-ewg] We are planning to test this stack - what is itsstatus ?

Sujal Das Sujal at Mellanox.com
Tue Apr 18 16:57:50 PDT 2006

Hi Richard,

I will let SilverStorm comment on the state of RDS in RC3.  I think. It is not ready for your testing.  I hope RC4 will address them.

SRP and SDP testing needs to wait until RC4 becomes available.

Voltaire can comment on iSER.

IPoIB is in good shape.

Bugs are filed using Open Fabrics Bugzilla - Scott, Bob, Amit or Moni - can you please comment?

We have a hw compatibility matrix - I will forward to you once I get back to my computer (sending this from my Blackberry)

Aviram or Tziporet please advise on the install setup instructions.

I believe RC4 is planned in the next couple of weeks - Tziporet can confirm that.

Thanks

Sujal