[openfabrics-ewg] What comes after RC4?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at pathscale.com
Wed Apr 26 21:32:04 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 16:58 -0700, Matt Leininger wrote:

>   There does seem to be a lot of changes planned for RC4.  We have a new
> version of Open-MPI, a lot of new SDP features, new RDS code, and a few
> other things.

Furthermore, many of us have not been in a position to "replay" the
construction of an OFED tarball until the past day or so, which has made
certain things, such as fixing driver build problems, unnecessarily
difficult.  Thanks to Mellanox for straightening that out so quickly onc
the issue was raised, though.

	<b