[openfabrics-ewg] Building patches etc from git?

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Thu Aug 10 07:26:16 PDT 2006

Hi Bryan,
Alternatively, you can build a full OFED release:

To get git code run: git clone git://www.mellanox.co.il/~git/infiniband
ofed_1_1

Note that it is recommended (much faster) first to clone the full Linux
tree from Linus (see http://www.kernel.org/git/), and then pull ofed_1_1
from www.mellanox.co.il

Get ofed build script from
*https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/1.1/ofed/build*

Then run
    ./build_ofed.sh --ver <OFED version> --git <path to git>

Example:
    ./build_ofed.sh --ver 1.1-rc2 --git /local/ofed_1_1

Regards,
Vladimir