[openfabrics-ewg] Building patches etc from git?

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at mellanox.co.il
Thu Aug 10 06:58:26 PDT 2006

Hi Bryan,
The sources tarball is located under OFED-1.1-rc1/SOURCES : openib-1.1.tgz
To test the patches do the following:
1. open openib-1.1.tgz
2. Copy your patches to the relevant directories under
*openib-1.1/kernel_patches/backport/*
3. Create the new openib-1.1.tgz
4. Delete OFED-1.1-rc1/SRPMS/openib-1.1-0.src.rpm
5. Run OFED-1.1-rc1/install.sh or OFED-1.1-rc1/build.sh

Regards,
Vladimir