[openfabrics-ewg] Welcoming IBM to EWG

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed Aug 23 15:54:16 PDT 2006

    Hoang-Nam> Hello Tziporet!  First thanks for your support
    Hoang-Nam> including our ehca driver in OFED!  At the moment we do
    Hoang-Nam> have our code in Roland's git tree
    Hoang-Nam> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git,
    Hoang-Nam> branch ehca.

And actually I've just pulled the ehca patch onto my for-2.6.19 branch
to make merging later patches easier.

BTW, what is the status of the last ehca cleanup patch?  I will roll
it up into the changeset I have in for-2.6.19 whenever you send it.

 - R.