[openfabrics-ewg] openib-commits and git

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Dec 11 14:07:06 PST 2006

Hi,

Some have requested the equivalent of what we had with svn with
openib-commits.

The first question is what capabilities in this are desired. We don't
want to spend a lot of engineering time on this but it would be good to
know. Is a notification of the commit/push with the log sufficient or
does it need to look more what svn provided (and include the changes
too) ?

The other question is a policy one: Is it a reasonable default to enable
this for all the developers ? Do any of the developers object to this
policy ?

-- Hal