[openfabrics-ewg] Toward IBED RC3

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Mar 28 05:12:40 PST 2006

Hi all,

I wish to progress our release and have RC3 early next week (3 or 4
April).

Main changes from RC2 to RC3:

1.	Bug fixes according to problems reported
2.	OpenMPI
3.	Pathscale (ipath) driver
4.	uDAPL
5.	ibis included
6.	Standard network configuration

In order to do this I wish to have the coordinators meeting on this
Thursday at 7:30am PST as we agreed.

The coordinators meeting should include:

Moni - Voltaire

Kamen - Cisco

Todd - SilverStorm

Bryan - Pathscale

Vlad - Mellanox

Tziporet - Mellanox

If you think more people should attend please let me know.

Issues to close:

1.	Sources repository (I hope to close this with Bryan before and
come with proposal)
2.	OpenMPI - package integration and requirements from the install
3.	Fedora C5 is out - do we need to support it?

Status update:

1.	RC2 testing status of all companies
2.	Compilation of RDS
3.	Compilation of iSER
4.	SRP development
5.	SDP development

Please send more agenda items if you have

Thanks,

Tziporet