[openfabrics-ewg] RE: [openib-general] RE: OpenSM build problem

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Sat May 27 10:08:51 PDT 2006

I have a strange feeling the problems you see with libosmcomp are result
from the change in library version that happened on the trunk. I suspect
once you have compiled the trunk on the machine the new lib version is
available and as it is not compatible with the OFED OpenSM you get into
all sort of trouble. Just make sure you cleanup all libosmcomp* before
you build.

My 2 cents

Eitan Zahavi
Senior Engineering Director, Software Architect
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208
Fax:+972-4-9593245
P.O. Box 586 Yokneam 20692 ISRAEL