[openfabrics-ewg] OFED procedures

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Sun Oct 1 05:20:01 PDT 2006

Quoting r. Jeff Squyres <jsquyres at cisco.com>:
> Mellanox previously committed to having all the current procedures
> documented and published by the teleconference (Jack even contacted me out
> of band to ask for some clarifications).  Will that be done?  Where can
> people review it?  That would be a good starting point for the discussion.

I agree this should be a starting point for the discussion, and this will be
done. Our resources are currently tied up with 1.1 release - for example, Jack
is debugging an oops in the umad module, etc.  There was a general agreement
that discussions will start after 1.1 is released - please, let us stick to
that.

--
MST