[openfabrics-ewg] new server up and running

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Fri Oct 6 21:41:56 PDT 2006

As many of you know, we have been in the process of finding a hosting
company that could host the OpenFabrics site along with the SVN/git/?
repository, wiki pages, etc.  This has been done and the server is up and
running.  It is a dedicated server hosted by johncompanies.com, has
dual-core 3.4GHz Pentium D processors and is running Ubuntu Dapper.  The
plan is to keep both servers up and running migrating a portion at at time
until we feel comfortable enough with the new server.

If anyone is interested in helping to set up the server, please contact me
or Matt Leininger who has been copied on this email.  Thanks.

Johann