[openfabrics-ewg] [openib-general] OFED 1.1 release schedule

Arlin Davis ardavis at ichips.intel.com
Mon Oct 16 11:15:38 PDT 2006

Tziporet Koren wrote:

> This is the plan to do the 1.1 release this week:
>

> We will publish 1.1-pre1 package tomorrow (Tue. 17-Oct)
>
> Only blocker issues from RC7 will be updated:
>
>    1. SRP fix for Cisco FC gateway
>    2. Small updates for the install
>    3. Fix in diagnet to support SM on a switch
>    4. Activate scaling code of ehca as default in the install
>    5. Documentation update

Can someone double check the ib_cm kernel patch
(sean_cm_drep_on_not_found.patch) again and verify the build process. I
don't see the cm_issue_drep symbol in an RC7 build. From the build logs
it appears that the patch is applied but I do not see the symbol in the
installed ib_cm.ko after the build is complete.

system with OFED RC7..

 nm ib_cm.ko | grep issue
0000000000001689 t cm_issue_rej

system with latest svn pull....