[openfabrics-ewg] OFED release procedures

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Sep 11 06:48:19 PDT 2006

Speaking of releases -- didn't Mellanox (or someone?) do an OFED 1.0.1
release?  I don't see a tarball for it under the 1.0 "releases" directory.
I also don't see a corresponding "tags" directory in SVN for OFED releases.

Can the OFED release methodology (both technical and procedural) be posted
somewhere, especially since the OFED process seems to be quite different
from commonly-used SVN practices?  It would be helpful to have this
information catalogued and posted in a common location for all to
read/understand.

If it already exists somewhere, please point me to where I can go RTFM.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit