[openfabrics-ewg] On vacation on Sep-13 till 12-Oct [pre-RC6 build]

Betsy Zeller betsy at pathscale.com
Mon Sep 18 20:56:13 PDT 2006

Aviram - thanks - testing is underway on some distros, but there is a
problem with  on SLES10 with the pre-build - we've opened bug #237 "1.1
RC6-pre1 build failure on SLES 10 in oiscsi" on the OpenFabrics bug
list.

It's currently assigned to ogerlitz at voltaire, but it may be something
Vlad needs to work on. Can you get this turned around so we can test on
SLES10 on Tuesday?

Thanks, Betsy

--
Betsy Zeller