[ewg] OFED 1.2 RC1 is delayed to Wed April 4

Stefan Roscher ossrosch at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Apr 3 08:33:12 PDT 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 16:55, Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Hi All,
> OFED 1.2 RC1 is delayed to Wed April 4.
> We mainly wait for the decision whether to leave IPoIB CM as a default.

  It looks like most member from the group will vote ipoib_cm to be default.
  However from ehca point of view we need a means to disable ipoib_cm if ehca
  is built on ppc64. In such one case we would prefer that the basic ipoib
  functionallity  is used instead, because current ehca does not support SRQ.
  Furthermore if a user has selected ipoib_cm say by mistake and loads it,
  an error message should be prompted clearly.

  regards Stefan