[ewg] OFA Sonoma hour-by-hour agenda

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 20 04:02:03 PDT 2007

Jeff --

 From this agenda, I see 2.5 days of meetings -- Monday morning
through Wednesday noon.  But the web site says April 29th (Sunday)
through May 2nd (Wednesday).  Are there other events scheduled for
Sunday that are not listed on the agenda you sent around?

(***Also, please update your addressbook for the promoters list:
"promoters at lists.openfabrics.org")

Thanks.

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:04 AM, Jeffrey Scott wrote:

> This time with the attachment ...
>
> Attached is a draft hour-by-hour agenda for the Sonoma Workshop.
> If you have any questions or concerns about the agenda, please
> contact me immediately to discuss.  And, if you would like to
> propose changes or additions to the agenda, please feel free to
> submit your recommendations to me.  The team that is managing the
> agenda will do everything we can to accommodate your requests.
>
> Thank you,
> Jeff
>
> Office (408) 884-4017
> Mobile (202) 903-6057