[promoters] Re: [ewg] OFA Sonoma hour-by-hour agenda

Thad Omura Thad at Mellanox.com
Tue Mar 20 07:35:59 PDT 2007

There will be no formal sessions on Sunday, but we will have a cocktails
reception on Sunday evening to greet everyone.  We will add this to the
agenda.

Regards,
THAD

Thad Omura | VP of Product Marketing | Mellanox Technologies, Inc.
thad at mellanox.com | Tel 408-916-0020 | Cell 408-750-6236

-----Original Message-----
From: promoters-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org
[mailto:promoters-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Jeff
Squyres
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:02 AM
To: Jeffrey Scott
Cc: promoters at lists.openfabrics.org; mwg at lists.openfabrics.org;
OpenFabrics EWG
Subject: [promoters] Re: [ewg] OFA Sonoma hour-by-hour agenda

Jeff --

 From this agenda, I see 2.5 days of meetings -- Monday morning
through Wednesday noon.  But the web site says April 29th (Sunday)
through May 2nd (Wednesday).  Are there other events scheduled for
Sunday that are not listed on the agenda you sent around?

(***Also, please update your addressbook for the promoters list:
"promoters at lists.openfabrics.org")

Thanks.

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:04 AM, Jeffrey Scott wrote:

> This time with the attachment ...
>
> Attached is a draft hour-by-hour agenda for the Sonoma Workshop.
> If you have any questions or concerns about the agenda, please
> contact me immediately to discuss.  And, if you would like to
> propose changes or additions to the agenda, please feel free to
> submit your recommendations to me.  The team that is managing the
> agenda will do everything we can to accommodate your requests.
>
> Thank you,
> Jeff
>
> Office (408) 884-4017
> Mobile (202) 903-6057