[ewg] Re: OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: feedback requested

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 29 08:07:47 PDT 2007

Someone proposed a fourth option worth considering which is staying
later on Friday.  Here are the alternatives we are looking for
feedback on:

(1) Are you willing and able to attend if we start at
    11:00am on Thursday rather than at 1:00pm?

(2) If we are able to, would you prefer to see simultaneous
    tracks and lengthen some of the sessions.

(3) Would you like to see additional MPI sessions crammed
    into the allotted time?

(4) Are you willing and able to stay if we ran later on
    Friday?  How long?

Thanks.

Johann