[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Re: OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: feedback requested

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:15:25 PDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Johann George <johann.george at qlogic.com> wrote:

> (2) If we are able to, would you prefer to see simultaneous
>     tracks and lengthen some of the sessions.

It makes some sense to make a poll if people prefer simultaneous tracks or
not, however if the answer is "no", still you can't allocate only 20 minutes
for Linux IB open issues. This means that there will be no simultaneous
tracks in the price of removing other things from the agenda.

> (3) Would you like to see additional MPI sessions crammed
>     into the allotted time?

Getting input from COMMERCIAL MPIs need not be a subject to this or that
poll result,
moreover, as Jeff commented, in all the previous meetings MVAPICH and OMPI
people
were able to provide updates and feedback, getting updates from other MPIs
is more important
in this time frame.

Or.