[ewg] Please send me update to the document you own in OFED - TODAY

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 8 01:50:41 PST 2008

Hi all
we wish to release the OFED 1.4 GA in a day or two.
All the listed documents here where NOT updated for the release.
If this component was not changed please reply and let me know
However - as far as I know most of the components where changed so we
need to update the document too

Also - we need new documents for NFS-RDMA (Jeff B) and iSER target
(Voltaire - I don't know who is the owner)

Many thanks
Tziporet

ehca_release_notes.txt:     - IBM (Hoang-Nam or Stefan)
iser_release_notes.txt:       - Doron
mlx4_release_notes.txt:     - Jack & Yevgeny P
MPI_README.txt:          - Pasha and Jeff S.
mvapich_release_notes.txt:  - Pasha
ib-bonding.txt                      - Moni Shoua
OFED_tips.txt:                    - Vlad
open_mpi_release_notes.txt:  - Jeff S.
opensm_release_notes.txt:Date:  - Sasha
PERF_TEST_README.txt:      - Oren M.
rdma_cm_release_notes.txt:        - Sean
srp_release_notes.txt:                 - Vu Pham
diags_release_notes.txt:              - Oren K.
MSTFLINT_README.txt        - Oren K.
HOWTO.build_ofed:                 - Vlad
mpi-selector_release_notes.txt:   - Jeff S.
mthca_release_notes.txt:             - Jack
qperf_release_notes.txt:              - Johann
sdp_release_notes.txt:                 - Amir
NFS-RDMA - need a new document - Jeff Backer
iSER target -                              - Voltaire