[ewg] RDS problematic on RC2

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Thu Jan 17 06:09:42 PST 2008

<<
If the TCP part is entirely non-working, it might be better
to disable it for now rather than have it crash the machine.
So far, I have never gotten it to function correctly and it
crashes some machines almost immediately.

My vote is to disable TCP support (return not supported) - at least for now - and possibly remove this support. Even when it is running the performance we see precludes its use.