[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] OFED meeting agenda for today (July 14, 2008)

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Jul 14 10:04:39 PDT 2008

Sorry I missed today's call.

- NFSRDMA using fastreg: In progress. Should be coded and base testing
done this week.

- RDS over iWARP: In progress. Still need to debug fastreg usage, but
first merge has been done into Olaf's tree.

- MEM_MGT_EXTENSIONS - done and merged into roland's tree. Still need
backports once we get an ofed-1.4 with 2.6.27-rc1.

Note: generic peer-to-peer support in the IWCM was dropped due to lack
of resources.

Steve.