[ofa-general] RE: [ewg] RFC: Do we wish to take MPI out of OFED?

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon Jun 15 10:13:17 PDT 2009

Pasha wrote,
>It is not so simple and clear for me after all this discussion on the
>thread.
>Some OFED member want to remove MPIs and some strongly against it (the
>same correct for OFED user community
>too).

I would agree, there is clearly no consensus on this one and
I do not thing there is going to be.
I think there has probably been enough discussion on this one. We can
re-discuss it at the next EWG meeting, but I would say that given
that lack of consensus, we should probably leave OFED as is,
with the MPIs included.

woody