[ofa-general] RE: [ewg] RFC: Do we wish to take MPI out of OFED?

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Jun 16 05:34:02 PDT 2009

Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
> I would agree, there is clearly no consensus on this one and
> I do not thing there is going to be.
> I think there has probably been enough discussion on this one. We can
> re-discuss it at the next EWG meeting, but I would say that given
> that lack of consensus, we should probably leave OFED as is,
> with the MPIs included.

I will bring this subject again in our next EWG meeting.
I have a procedural question:
Till now we got all our decisions by consensus.
Since there is no consensus on this subject - should we keep things as
they are today or vote on the two options?
If we vote - what should be the voting procedure?

Tziporet