[ewg] Please update OFED 1.4.1 bugs status on bugzilla

Mon Mar 9 11:22:25 PDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 09:13 -0700, Jeff Becker wrote:
> Hi Brian. I was wondering if you tried the RHEL5.2 NFSRDMA backport and
> if so, did it solve your exportfs.h issue?

In fact I tried the RHEL5.3 backports with 1.4.1-rc1 and it seems to
have fixed the problems -- in building at least.  We still have to put
the resulting modules through a real QA run.

> Can we close/modify the bug?

Sure.  As you wish.  I can certainly reopen it if we run into some
problem(s), or you can leave it as open as you wish to keep the issue on
your radar if you like/need.

Thanx again,
b.