[ewg] Moving to new server

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 27 16:24:39 PDT 2009

Hi all. Except for Vlad, no-one has moved their git trees from
openfabrics.org to the new server. I'm happy to go and copy ~/scm/* from
everyone's home directory, but I wanted to give you a chance to pick
what git trees you want and move them yourself (or tell me, and I can).
Just thought this would be a good chance to clean up.  Thanks.

-jeff