[ewg] New OFED teleconferences: WebEx

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Mar 31 09:25:23 PDT 2009

You will receive a new Outlook invite for more OFED teleconferences
shortly.  The next teleconference is next Monday, April 6th, 2009.
The next will be 2 weeks later, April 20, 2009.  And so on.

Note that the teleconferences will be switching to WebEx (we were
previously using Cisco Meetingplace).

*** THE CALL IN NUMBER IS THE SAME, BUT YOU MUST
*** HIT "3" TO GO TO WEBEX (vs. hitting "1" to go to Meetingplace).

==> Additionally, WebEx does not allow me to set the same meeting ID
every week.  Sorry.

The Outlook invite will have dial-in instructions -- per above, you
must hit "3" to get to Webex, then type in the Webex meeting ID (in
the Outlook invite).  It might ask you for an attendee number; just
hit # to skip it.

Using WebEx gives the possibility of having both audio+web content
(sharing someone's desktop, presenting slides, ...whatever).  I
somewhat doubt that will be useful for EWG calls (unless Tziporet
wants to show the bugzilla items as she's going through them...?).  I
expect most users will just call in as usual.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems