[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today (Dec 12, 2010)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 20 08:01:16 PST 2010

Agenda for today (Dec 12, 2010):

1. Do we must have 1.5.3 release?
   Rational for not having it: we better move as soon as possible to 1.6 with new kernel base
   Rational for having it: We need to add RHEL 6 support, bug fixes, etc.

2. Assuming we will have 1.5.3
   As far as I know all features are ready except to:
   - Add a better support for RAW Eth QP in mlx4 and verbs

Schedule:
- RC1 - Dec 23, 2010 (without the RAW Eth QP) - so testing of all components will be able to start
- RC2 - Jan 11, 2011 (with the RAW Eth QP)
- GA  - Jan 31, 2011

Tziporet