[ewg] Updates to OFA Web site

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 24 09:04:50 PDT 2010

Hi all. In conjunction with the update below, we will slowly begin
migrating to sofa.openfabrics.org as our server (finally :-) ). I have
already set up gitweb, so http://sofa.openfabrics.org/gitweb shows all
the git trees on sofa. It might be a good idea to start migrating your
trees over there. Also, Vlad, perhaps we should start doing the nightly
builds there.

In addition, I have set up mediawiki
(http://sofa.openfabrics.org/mediawiki) so if you want to add wiki
content (there's nothing there yet), go ahead, but please coordinate
with Cheri at Owen Media, as their team is looking at moving our old
wiki content over. In particular, tell them about out-of-date content we
don't want moved.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions/issues.

-jeff