[ewg] broken support for UC in rdma_cm

Eli Cohen eli at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Mar 15 06:45:27 PDT 2010

I just noticed that Vlad already opened a bugzilla bug (1874) on this.
I quote Sean's response:

RDMA CM supports UD and RC QPs (port spaces UDP/TCP) only.  Support
for UC QPs should come from another port space.

This makes sense to me. Still we need to address the issues I raised
below. Sean, are you going to fix this?