[ewg] Power maintenance this weekend, service upgrade

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 2 10:40:09 PDT 2010

 Hi. I would like to introduce Ken Strandberg as our new admin. I will
continue in a supporting role. In the meantime please remove
johann at georgex.org  johann at openfabrics.org ,daniela at georgex.org ,
daniela at openfabrics.org , ido at uchicago.edu  from your list of contacts.

On 11/01/10 17:06, JC Support wrote:
> Re: sofa.openfabrics.org
>
> Hi,
>
> This weekend we will be performing some power maintenance and
> infrastructure upgrades that will benefit your server. This upgrade will
> include the ability to securely power cycle your server from a remote
> location. In addition to our IP KVM, this will give you complete remote
> control over your server from anywhere in the world.
>
> We have two maintenance windows available for you to choose from:
>
> Saturday Nov 6th from 9pm to 12am Pacific time
>
> or
>
> Sunday Nov 7th from 9pm to 12am Pacific time
>
> Please respond and let us know which date you prefer. If we do not hear
> from you we will schedule your maintenance for Saturday.

That actually is best. Most of our developers are in Israel,  so their
work week starts on Sunday.

Thanks.

-jeff