[ewg] Power maintenance this weekend, service upgrade

JC Support support at johncompanies.com
Tue Nov 2 10:54:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Jeff Becker wrote:

> Hi. I would like to introduce Ken Strandberg as our new admin. I will
> continue in a supporting role. In the meantime please remove
> johann at georgex.org  johann at openfabrics.org ,daniela at georgex.org ,
> daniela at openfabrics.org , ido at uchicago.edu  from your list of contacts.

Should Jim be the billing contact?  Daniela was before.

Also shall we add Ken to the contacts?

Thanks,

-Heath

JohnCompanies Support
support at johncompanies.com

FreeBSD 8.0 VPS is available!
http://www.johncompanies.com/jc_bsd.html
JohnCompanies is looking for beta testers for new products
and software (account management screens, etc)
Please email us if you're interested in joining the team!